1. Go to the UT Martin home page (www.utm.edu)
2. Click on Quick Links and select Banner
3. Click on Login to Secure Area and Enter User ID (SSN) and Enter PIN
4. Click on Login — if you have problems with your pin, then call the Office of Academic Records at 7052 (PIN #’s expire every 120 days)
5. Click on Faculty Services
6. Click on Term Selection
7. Select term and then Submit term
8. Click on Mid-Term Grades
9. Select CRN – system will only display the CRN’s for courses you are teaching during the selected semester and Submit CRN
10. Enter grades – click on down arrow under “grade” to see valid grades and click submit changes (you will be contacted, via email, if you enter an invalid grade)
11. Click submit changes
12. Enter last day of attendance for all F and I grades in MM/DD/YYYY format in the “Last attend date” column. The mid-term sheet will accommodate recording “No Shows” as 0.00 hours attended
13. Click on submit changes button again to record your attendance information
14. Each page is limited to 25 students. If you have more than 25 students, at the end of the first 25
records, you will see this statement:
Students who show an AU or a W in the grade column have already been graded on the mid-term grade sheet. Do not attempt to change these grades.
A grade of W will be assigned only for those students who show a drop period 2, 3 or 4 or withdrew period 2, 3 or 4 in the Reg.Status/Date column (a grade of P or F should be assigned for those students with a PF Reg.Status).
Grades or last dates of attendance entered incorrectly will not be stored.
Please make sure that grades are assigned for all students on all pages of the roster.
To view entered grades – go back into the class roll to do a visual check.
To print a copy of the mid-term grades – navigate to www.utm.edu/reports.