Please Note: Students intending to graduate at the end of the semester are designated on the Registrar’s memo sent each semester with instructions for entering final grades on the Web. When possible, please enter their grades first.
To enter final grades on the Web:
1. Go to the UT Martin home page (www.utm.edu)
2. Click on Quick Links and select Banner
3. Click on Login to Secure Area and Enter User ID (SSN) then Enter PIN (PIN #s expire every 120 days)
4. Click on Login
5. You may be prompted to enter a hint question and answer. If so, you must enter it. This question is designed to help with forgotten PINs during future logins.
6. If you have problems with your pin, then call the Office of Academic Records at 7052
7. Re-enter PIN and Click on Login
8. Click on Faculty Services
9. Click on Term Selection
10. Select term and then Submit term
11. Click on Final Grades
12. Select CRN (the system will only display the CRNs for courses you are teaching during the selected semester) and Submit CRN
13. Each page is limited to 25 students. If you have more than 25 students, at the end of the first 25
records, you will see this statement:
14. Enter grades–click on down arrow under “grade” to see valid grades and click submit changes (you will be contacted, via email, if you enter an invalid grade; however any missing grades will not be reported until the final day of grade entry)
15. Click submit changes – always submit grades before entering the last date of attendance
16. Enter last day of attendance for all F and I grades in MM/DD/YYYY format in the “Last attend date” column
Use the last day of classes for students who attended all semester)
For students who have never attended your class, but are on your class roster, assign a grade and record “No Shows” as 0.00 in the “attend hours” column.
17. Click on SUBMIT grades button again to submit any dates/hours of attendance.
Students who have processed audit or withdrawal paperwork will show an AU or a W in the grade column, and have already been rolled to academic history. You will not be able to change these grades.
A grade of P or F should be assigned for those students with a PF Reg.Status.
Please make sure that grades are assigned for all students on all pages of the roster.
If grades are entered incorrectly, they will not roll to history. Grades will be rolled to academic history three times each day (at 8:00 a.m., at 12:00 p.m., and at 4:00 p.m.). Once the grades have been rolled to academic history, you cannot make any changes on the web.
As always, in order to make a grade change, you must come to the Office of Academic Records to fill out the proper paperwork.
To view entered grades – go back into the class roll to do a visual check.
To print a copy of the mid-term grades – navigate to www.utm.edu/reports. If you print your grades, the registrar recommends that printing be delayed until after grades have been rolled to the student’s academic history.