The University of Tennessee at Martin has a tradition of high quality educational experiences including bachelor's and master's degrees. The main campus is located on an award winning 940 acre campus located in Northwest Tennessee.
The Division of Academic Affairs is responsible for facilitating appropriate student learning, enhancing the quality of all degree programs, and supporting and actively promoting faculty.
The Division of Academic Affairs seeks to:
- provide leadership to achieve the academic mission of the university.
- promote educational quality and effectiveness of the university.
- coordinate activities of academic units to meet the overall goals of the university.
- ensure diversity within all areas of the division.
- work with the Faculty Senate to promote shared governance.
- articulate a vision of the future for discussion and strategic planning for academic and academic-related activities and services
UT Martin is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges as well as ten additional professional groups involving individual college or program offerings. You are encouraged to visit the web site for the respective departments and programs that are of interest to you. We are proud of our faculty, staff, and our students and alumni who contribute to the UT Martin experience.