SUBJECT: Transfer Student Registration
Purpose : To enable transfer students to register for classes during the regular advance
registration time frame:
1. A transfer student with at least a 2.5 GPA, as documented by an official transcript, may be tentatively admitted to UT Martin in his/her planned last semester in residence at his/her current institution.
2. When the student submits a transcript, it will be evaluated by the Records Office, entered into the Banner system, and forwarded to the appropriate department.
3. Based on this evaluation, the student may register beginning on the last day of advance registration.
4. To receive final admittance after the student has completed his/her last term at his/her previous institution, a final transcript must be received by UT Martin before the last day on which classes can be added .
5. The Records Office will update the transcript evaluation based on the final transcript.
6. If the student is not in good standing, he/she will be advised of alternatives by the Admissions Office.