General Requirements
for a Bachelor's Degree

Transcripts of Records

Students who desire transcripts of their college records must file a written request with the Office of Academic Records, as far as possible in advance of the time needed. Students may call (731) 881-7050 (option #1) to determine what information must be included in the written request. A transcript can not be issued unless the student's record is clear with all offices of the university. It is recommended that a transcript be mailed directly from the Office of Academic Records to the official to whom it is to be sent. Many institutions will not accept a transcript from the student.