Transfer Student Registration
SUBJECT: Transfer Student Registration
Purpose : To enable transfer students to register for classes during the regular advance
registration time frame:
- A transfer student with at least a 2.5 GPA, as documented by an official transcript, may be tentatively admitted to UT Martin in his/her planned last semester in residence at his/her current institution.
- When the student submits a transcript, it will be evaluated by the Records Office, entered into the Banner system, and forwarded to the appropriate department.
- Based on this evaluation, the student may register beginning on the last day of advance registration.
- To receive final admittance after the student has completed his/her last term at his/her previous institution, a final transcript must be received by UT Martin before the last day on which classes can be added .
- The Records Office will update the transcript evaluation based on the final transcript.
- If the student is not in good standing, he/she will be advised of alternatives by the Admissions Office.
View and download policies and documents.
Click here >
With the official opening on June 9, 1995, the library
expanded to 120,000 square feet, and the renovation
included space for a Special Collections area, a Media
Center, and group study space.
Visit the Library >