- Graduated from high school three years or longer and completed fewer than 12 hours of college-level coursework
- Has a cumulative high school grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale OR a 19 or above ACT composite score
- Has a GED score of 500 or a HiSet score of 60
Apply for Admission
- Complete an admissions application and send it to:
Office of Admissions
200 Administration Building
Martin, TN 38238
For your convenience, you may wish to skip the paper form and simply Apply Online.
- Enclose a $30 non-refundable application fee with the application.
- Request a final high school transcript be sent to UT Martin from the high school from which you graduated. If you received a GED, request a GED transcript be sent to UT Martin from the testing center where you took the test, along with a transcript from the last high school from which you attended.
Are you ready to change your life? Find out how.
Apply Now > or Request Info >
Financial Aid and Scholarships
Need financial aid? We have it!
Learn More >