- Students who have completed 12 hours of college-level courses must have a 2.0 GPA to be admitted.
- Students who have not been enrolled in a college for a semester or longer (excluding the summer) may be considered for admission on probation with less than a 2.0 GPA.
- Students with less than 12 hours of college-level courses will be considered for admissions based on high school GPA & ACT/SAT.
Apply for Admission
- Complete an admissions application and send it to:
Office of Admissions
200 Administration Building
Martin, TN 38238
For your convenience, you may wish to skip the paper form and simply Apply Online.
- Enclose a $30 non-refundable application fee with the application. If you have previously paid the fee to UT Martin or are transferring from another UT campus, you are not required to pay the application fee.
- Request a transcript be sent to UT Martin from each college that you have previously attended.
- Request a final high school transcript be sent to UT Martin from the high school from which you graduated. If you received a GED, request a GED transcript be sent to UT Martin from the testing center where you took the test, along with a transcript from the last high school from which you attended.
Are you ready to change your life? Find out how.
Apply Now > or Request Info >
Financial Aid and Scholarships
Need financial aid? We have it!
Learn More >