Transient Student

Office of Undergraduate Admission

The University of Tennessee

at Martin

554 University Street

Martin, TN 38238

Click for Map and Directions



(731) 881-7020


Judy Rayburn, Director

Transient Student

Students enrolled in another college or university who wish to take courses at UT Martin must have a "letter of good standing" sent to the Office of Admissions from the registrar at their present institution.

If you have any questions or requests, feel free to call us at 1-800-829-UTM1 or send e-mail to

Apply Now

Ready to become Skyhawk? Find out how.

Apply Now >

Financial Aid and Scholarships

To receive financial aid, qualified students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)

Learn More >