- Must meet admissions standards for transfer students
- Only be enrolling in UT Martin for one semester
- Must submit a statement of good academic standing from former institution
Apply for Admission
- Complete an admissions application and send it to:
Office of Admissions
200 Administration Building
Martin, TN 38238
For your convenience, you may wish to skip the paper form and simply Apply Online.
- Enclose a $30 non-refundable application fee with the application.
- Request a letter of good academic standing or college transcript be sent to the Admissions Office from the college you are currently attending.
Are you ready to change your life? Find out how.
Apply Now > or Request Info >
Financial Aid and Scholarships
Need financial aid? We have it!
Learn More >