2016-2017 Fees Now Published:
Please click here to view the 2016-2017 tuition and fees.
Please note that fees will assess on the student accounts Mid-July. Please expect billing statements to be released the last week of July.
Summer Due Dates:
- Students with any Maymester courses: May 16, 2016 at 5:00PM
- Students with Summer I or Full-Term Summer courses: June 2, 2016 at 5:00PM
- Students with Summer II Courses Only: July 14, 2016
Summer Payment Plan:
During the summer term, a two (2) part payment plan is available. The first half of the total amount due is due upon setup of the payment plan plus a $30 set up fee. The second payment is due July 6, 2016.
- Effective January 2016, Student refund checks will NO longer be available for pickup at the Bursar’s Office windows. Refund checks will only be mailed or directly deposited to bank accounts. Directions to set up direct deposit can be found at the following link http://www.utm.edu/departments/bursar/E-Refunds.php. Students will need to ensure a current mailing address is indicated in Banner.
- Effective January 2016, The Bursar’s Office can no longer accept credit card payments via telephone. Credit card payments can be made online through Banner. The steps to make payments online can be found at the following link http://www.utm.edu/departments/bursar/howtopayfees.php
- Effective October 1, 2015, the Bursar's Office cashier windows will close at 4:45 pm daily. This will allow our office to efficiently post payments for the day and close sessions in a timely manner. Other functions in the office will remain available until 5:00 pm.
View 1098T Information >
To view your 1098T, you will need your NetID and password which is NOT the same as your UTM Login information.
What is my NetID >
Student Accounts Main Page
View Student Accounts Main Page >
Request a Replacement Skyhawk Card
Request a Replacement Card >