Click to expand/collapse
- Via the web - by Web Check, & UTM accepts Discover, Master Card, and Visa.
- By mail - Confirmation of Enrollment and payment must be received in the Business Office before the deadline. Allow for mail time.
- At the Business Office (1st floor Administration Bldg.)
Yes, currently, UTM has one deferment plan: (form)
[(current term charges-financial aid)/2] +($30) +prior term charges = Amount Due by deadline. Second payment is due 45 days after classes begin for fall and spring. For summer, they are due July 11th.
- It is the student's responsibility to complete the registration process by paying fees and/or confirming classes.
- If you fail to pay your fees by the deadline, your class schedule will be dropped and you will need to register again. There is no guarantee you will be able to get the same classes. Your fees are then due immediately or they will be dropped again.
- Your online Banner Account will have the most current student balance.
- Monthly statements are emailed (or mailed)
Refunds are issued when a student has a negative amount due on their account. Every week the Bursar's Office will process refunds. You will receive an email from our office the day we process refunds.