- Go to www.utm.edu
- Log on to myUTMartin portal
First three letters of first name; middle initial; first four letters of last name
Example: Kathy A. Smith = katasmit
Password (default password scheme; web update 2/7/07)
xxxx = last four digits of Social Security Number (SSN)
Mmm = 3-letter abbreviation of birth month (Jan, Feb, etc.)
yy = two-digit birth year
Example: If your SSN is 444-55-1234, and you were born June 1984, then your password would be
- Click on the Banner tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on Personal Information. (You can click on Skyhawk Card Balance Inquiry to see amount.)
- Click on Online Payments & Deposits.
- Click on Online Payments/E-Bills/E-Checks/E-Refunds/E-Deposits/Put Money on Skyhawk Card.
- Click on Deposits tab at the top of the page.
- Select the type of deposit payment you would like to make from the drop-down menu.
NOTE: You may deposit up to $500 on your Skyhawk Card.
- Follow the prompts for payment amount and payment information.
- Click continue to finish.
NOTE: If you should have to go back during the process and be required to log in again, you will use your Student ID# and the first 6 characters of your password to continue the process.
Any questions regarding the Skyhawk Card system can be directed to the Bursar's Office at (731) 881-7825 or (731) 881-7810.
1. Log into your MyUTMartin portal
2. Go to Banner-Self Service
3. Go to the Personal Tab
4. Then click on “Payments are Deposits”
5. Then click on "Click here to Online payments"
6. Then click "eStatements”
7. Then click "View" in the 1098T Tax Statement Section next to the appropriate tax year, your form will open in Adobe Acrobat
To view forms from previous years, please use the link below.
View 1098T Information >
Student Accounts Main Page
View Student Accounts Main Page >
Request a Replacement Skyhawk Card
Request a Replacement Card >