- Go to www.utm.edu
- Log on to myUTMartin portal
First three letters of first name; middle initial; first four letters of last name
Example: Kathy A. Smith = katasmit
Password (default password scheme; web update 2/7/07)
xxxx = last four digits of Social Security Number (SSN)
Mmm = 3-letter abbreviation of birth month (Jan, Feb, etc.)
yy = two-digit birth year
Example: If your SSN is 444-55-1234, and you were born June 1984, then your password would be
- Click on the Banner tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on Personal Information. (You can click on Skyhawk Card Balance Inquiry to see amount.)
- Click on Online Payments & Deposits.
- Click on Online Payments/E-Bills/E-Checks/E-Refunds/E-Deposits/Put Money on Skyhawk Card.
- Click on Deposits tab at the top of the page.
- Select the type of deposit payment you would like to make from the drop-down menu.
NOTE: You may deposit up to $500 on your Skyhawk Card.
- Follow the prompts for payment amount and payment information.
- Click continue to finish.
NOTE: If you should have to go back during the process and be required to log in again, you will use your Student ID# and the first 6 characters of your password to continue the process.
Any questions regarding the Skyhawk Card system can be directed to the Office of Business Affairs at (731) 881-7825 or (731) 881-7810.
You may report a lost card and request another one made by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.