UTM offers a payment plan to assist those students who need to extend their time for payment. The four-payment plan requires the first one-fourth of deferrable fees after aid has been applied, plus a $30 service charge and all previous balances by the fee payment deadline. (See Important Dates for current semester.) Deferrable charges include current term amounts. Fees for monthly apartment rent for Grove, University Courts, & University Village are NOT deferrable.
A late fee of 1.5% of the installment amount will be assessed when a payment is not received by 5:00 P.M. on the due date.*
* Please note that if any charges are added after the payment plan is set up, the payments will be recalculated and go up.
Note: Spring 2017 due dates are: February 15, March 15, and April 15, 2017.
To enroll in a PAYMENT PLAN or to REVIEW PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS:
- Go to www.utm.edu
- Log in to myUTMartin portal
Username: First three letters of first name, middle initial, first four letters of last name.
Example: Kathy A. Smith = katasmit
Password: (default password scheme) xxxxMmmyy
xxxx=last 4 digits of Social Security Number (SSN)
Mmm=3-letter abbreviation of birth month (Jan, Feb, etc.)
yy=2-digit birth year
Example: If your SSN is 444-55-1234 & you were born June 1984, then your password would be 1234Jun84
- Click on BANNER tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on STUDENT SERVICES.
- Click on STUDENT RECORDS.
- Click on REQUEST DEFERMENT OF FEES.
- Click on PAYMENT PLANS (formerly Deferment of Fees).
- Click on PAYMENT PLAN; then click on ENROLL NOW.
- SELECT TERM; read PLAN AGREEMENT; then click CONTINUE.
- Click on DISPLAY PAYMENT SCHEDULE.
***REVIEW PAYMENT SCHEDULE CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING***
- TOTAL DUE NOW - Down payment & service fee must be paid at the time of plan enrollment.
TOTAL OF INSTALLMENTS - Amount to pay by due date
- At the bottom of the page is the option to set up the installment for automatic payment.
Select Yes or No; then click CONTINUE.
- Select PAYMENT METHOD & click CONTINUE.
Enter Payment Method information (if required); then click CONTINUE.
- Read, then sign the PAYMENT PLAN AGREEMENT by checking "I agree". Click CONTINUE.
- PAYMENT & DEFERMENT PLAN ENROLLMENT CONFIRMATION is shown.
- Return to BANNER & CONFIRM PLANS TO ATTEND under the STUDENT RECORDS menu.
View 1098T Information >
To view your 1098T, you will need your NetID and password which is NOT the same as your UTM Login information.
What is my NetID >
Student Accounts Main Page
View Student Accounts Main Page >
Request a Replacement Skyhawk Card
Request a Replacement Card >