You must pay the first one-half or first one-fourth (depending on payment plan chosen) of deferrable fees after aid has been applied, plus a $30 service charge and all previous balances by the fee payment deadline. Deferrable charges include: Tuition In-State, Tuition Out-of-State, Technology Fee, Program & Services Fee, & Facility Fee, Lab Fees, Yearbook Fee, On-Line Support Fee, Freshman Studies, Dorm Rent, University Village (2-payment lease), and Meal Plan Fees. Fees for monthly apartment rent for Grove, University Courts, & University Village are NOT deferrable. Vehicle Registration Fee, Parking Tickets, and Library Fines are also NOT deferrable. After all financial aid has been applied, you can enter a payment plan to pay one-half or one fourth plus the $30 enrollment fee to confirm. (See Important Dates for current semester.) A late fee of $50 will be assessed for each due date that a payment is not received by 5:00 P.M. on the due date.
Note: Fall 2013 due dates are: September 17, October 15 and November 12, 2013
2nd 2-part payment is due October 9, 2013
To enroll in a PAYMENT PLAN or to REVIEW PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS:
- Go to www.utm.edu
- Log in to myUTMartin portal
Username: First three letters of first name, middle initial, first four letters of last name.
Example: Kathy A. Smith = katasmit
Password: (default password scheme - web update 2/7/07) xxxxMmmyy
xxxx=last 4 digits of Social Security Number (SSN)
Mmm=3-letter abbreviation of birth month (Jan, Feb, etc.)
yy=2-digit birth year
Example: If your SSN is 444-55-1234 & you were born June 1984, then your password would be 1234Jun84
- Click on BANNER tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on STUDENT SERVICES.
- Click on STUDENT RECORDS.
- Click on REQUEST DEFERMENT OF FEES.
- Click on PAYMENT PLANS (formerly Deferment of Fees).
- Click on ENROLL IN A PAYMENT PLAN; then click on VIEW PLAN.
- SELECT TERM; read Deferred Payment Plan; then click CONTINUE.
- Click on DISPLAY PAYMENT SCHEDULE.
***REVIEW PAYMENT SCHEDULE CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING***
- TOTAL DUE NOW - Down payment & service fee must be paid at the time of plan enrollment.
TOTAL OF INSTALLMENTS - Amount to pay by due date
- At the bottom of the page is the option to set up the installment for automatic payment
Select Yes or No; then click CONTINUE.
- Select PAYMENT METHOD & click CONTINUE.
Enter Payment Method information (if required); then click CONTINUE.
- Read, then sign the PAYMENT PLAN AGREEMENT by checking "I agree". Click CONTINUE.
- PAYMENT & DEFERMENT PLAN ENROLLMENT CONFIRMATION is shown.
- Return to BANNER & CONFIRM PLANS TO ATTEND under the STUDENT RECORDS menu.