Outside Scholarships are those awarded by organizations other than the university; such as, churches, rotary clubs, or booster clubs. In order to apply credit to a student's account, an award letter on the organization's letterhead must be received in the Business Affairs office by the administrative drop date. The letter must include the student's name, social security number, amount of award, and how the award is to be distributed by semester.
Some external third parties require the Bursar Office to bill them before they will pay school charges or release scholarships. Any amounts not paid by third parties are the responsibility of the student. Below are some examples of third parties we bill.
1. Log into your MyUTMartin portal
2. Go to Banner-Self Service
3. Go to the Personal Tab
4. Then click on “Payments are Deposits”
5. Then click on "Click here to Online payments"
6. Then click "eStatements”
7. Then click "View" in the 1098T Tax Statement Section next to the appropriate tax year, your form will open in Adobe Acrobat
To view forms from previous years, please use the link below.
Student Accounts Main Page
Request a Replacement Skyhawk Card