- Finance and Administration Home
- Business Affairs Home
- Tuition and Fees
- Payments and Confirmation
- Who Do We Contact?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Faster access to your billing statement online 24/7
- Email reminder notices
- Students can give access to parents and spouses
- Students control where the email notices are sent
- Payment can be made from the billing site with a web check, VISA, Discover, or MasterCard
- A paper copy of the bill is available on demand or is printable from the website
Bursar's Office - Student Accounts
The University of Tennessee is an EEO/AA/Title VI/Title IX/Section 504/ADA/ADEA institution in the provision of its education and employment programs and services. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status. Inquiries should be directed to the Office of Equity and Diversity.