- Finance and Administration Home
- Business Affairs Home
- Tuition and Fees
- Payments and Confirmation
- Who Do We Contact?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Via the web - by Web Check, & UTM accepts Discover, Master Card, and Visa.
- By mail - Confirmation of Enrollment and payment must be received in the Business Office before the deadline. Allow for mail time.
- At the Business Office (1st floor Administration Bldg.)
- Assuming you have no other charges such as telephone, traffic, etc., you may confirm classes.
- It is the student's responsibility to complete the registration process by paying fees and/or confirming classes.
- If you fail to pay your fees by the deadline, your class schedule will be dropped and you will need to register again. There is no guarantee you will be able to get the same classes. Your fees are then due immediately or they will be dropped again.
- Your online Banner Account will have the most current student balance.
- Monthly statements are emailed (or mailed)
- Check your student email account for important updates and reminders.
- You can view your account on Banner web.
- To view Billing Statements, go to https://ebills.utm.edu
|Bursar's Office - Student Accounts
FAQ's - Frequently Asked Questions
The University of Tennessee is an EEO/AA/Title VI/Title IX/Section 504/ADA/ADEA institution in the provision of its education and employment programs and services. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status. Inquiries should be directed to the Office of Equity and Diversity.