- Finance and Administration Home
- Business Affairs Home
- Tuition and Fees
- Payments and Confirmation
- Who Do We Contact?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Bookstore Advance Application and Computer Store Advance Application
- Confirmation of Enrollment
- Disability/Senior Citizen Fee Waiver Form (2nd page); use 1st page only once when using discount form for the first time.
- Fee Discount Forms (State/Teacher)
- Fee Waiver (UTM Employees and Dependents)
- Financial Aid Special Payment Form
- Parent Plus Loan Authorization Form
- State of Tennessee Employee Fee Waiver form
- Skyhawk Card Refund Form
- Student Information Release (Privacy) Form
- Title IV Form
- UT Martin Request for Paper Billing
Bursar's Office - Student Accounts
The University of Tennessee is an EEO/AA/Title VI/Title IX/Section 504/ADA/ADEA institution in the provision of its education and employment programs and services. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status. Inquiries should be directed to the Office of Equity and Diversity.