- Finance and Administration Home
- Business Affairs Home
- Tuition and Fees
- Payments and Confirmation
- Who Do We Contact?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- You do not begin attendance in all of your classes
- You drop any classes during the first week of classes
- You drop any classes later in the semester
- You withdraw from classes.
- Under my UTMartin, enter Username and Password
- Click on the Banner Self-Service Tab
- Under the Personal Information menu, select "Online Payments and Deposits"
- Click on Online Payments/E-Bills / E-Checks / E-Refunds/E-Deposits...
- Select the Refunds Tab (top right of screen)
- Click to Enter a Payment Profile
- Set up a New Payment Method, select electronic check (checking/savings)
- Enter the Account Name, type Bank routing number, account number and name information
- Be sure to check the Refund Option Box at the bottom and save
- Verify Bank name and check "I agree" and continue
Bursar's Office - Financial Aid Refund Check Distribution Schedule
*Refund Checks processed one (1) time per week at a minimum.
E-REFUNDS - NO WAITING IN LINES!!
Sign up for E-REFUNDS at: www.utm.edu
Need help? Call Help Desk: (731) 881-7900 or e-mail email@example.com or Call: Bursar's Office at (731) 881-7810.
Fee Waiver information is located at: Fee Waiver/Discount Chart
The University of Tennessee is an EEO/AA/Title VI/Title IX/Section 504/ADA/ADEA institution in the provision of its education and employment programs and services. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status. Inquiries should be directed to the Office of Equity and Diversity.