Student Recreation Center hot water will be shut off due to the campus-wide steam project. The anticipated length of the shutdown is two to three weeks. The hot water will be shut off starting October 9. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Welcome to the University of Tennessee at Martin's Campus Recreation program, a Division of Student Affairs. Campus Recreation offers programs to the campus community which include intramural sports, aquatics, fitness, leisure recreation, sport clubs and much more. We encourage everyone to play and get involved.
Our mission is to enhance learning and promote the development of healthy lifestyles through quality facilities, programs, and services for the campus community.
The Office of Campus Recreation aspires to stimulate student learning and development by providing quality recreational programs that encompass sport, fitness and leisure activities.
- Service Excellence – We strive to provide service that exceeds patron expectations at all times.
- Student Leadership Development – We will provide students the opportunity to learn skills that prepare them for a lifetime of success and leadership.
- Integrity – We are committed to professional, ethical behaviors and civility in our actions.
- Safety – We will make sure all programs and facilities provide a safe environment for all.
- Social Interaction – We will foster fun and enjoyable experiences through participation and physical activities that encourage and lead to healthy lifestyles.
- Enthusiasm – We will be passionate about our work and actively engage with our patrons.
- Diversity - We will create an environment that challenges students to explore, respect individuality, and cultural diversity.
- Provide recreation facilities, programs and services that enhance student life.
- Provide opportunities for student development and leadership experiences.
- Develop strategies for building a stronger, more dynamic Campus Recreation program
- Collaborate with other university departments and programs to provide wellness services for student success.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students who are employed by Campus Recreation will be able to demonstrate skills and behaviors that enable them to be effective in their student employment role and future professional positions.
- Students who engage in Campus Recreation programs and services will acquire skills, knowledge and behaviors that contribute to their quality of life.
View the hours of operation of our facilities
View Hours >
Learn More >