Pool Rules and Guidelines
- Proper swim attire is required. No street clothes, denim shorts, or thong bathing suits are permitted.
- No children under the age of 14 allowed unless accompanied by an adult (16 or older).
- Non-Swimmers must be accompanied in the water by a parent/adult at all times at arms length.
- Non-Swimmers must remain in the shallow end at all times.
- Rental guests are restricted to the swimming pool and locker room areas. They are not allowed into other parts of the facility.
- Absolutely no diving into shallow water.
- Non potty trained children must wear a swim diaper.
- No running.
- No horseplay, excessive splashing, dunking, chicken fighting, or pushing allowed.
- No hanging on lane ropes.
- No glass containers allowed.
- Smoking, profanity, and intoxication are prohibited.
- Shower before entering the pool.
- Gum and band-aids must be deposited in the trash cans before entering the water.
- Kickboards are for lap swimmers only.
- The pool will be cleared for approximately 30 minutes in cases of bad weather (lightning strikes, tornadoes, etc.).
Diving Well Rules
- One person allowed on ladder or board at a time.
- Only one bounce per dive.
- Forward dives only. No backward flips, dives, etc.
- No flotation devices allowed while jumping off of diving board (goggles, life jackets, or floaties).
- No running.
- No swimming in diving area.
Learn More >
View the hours of operation of our facilities
View Hours >