Birthday Party Policies
- The Office of Campus Recreation will only book two pool parties per two hour time slot.
- Parties may be booked during the week from 4-7 p.m. when it does not conflict with academic class schedules.
- Parties may be booked on the weekends from 1-3 p.m. or 3-5 p.m.
- Parties during regular hours of operation will cost $3.00 per person.
- Each party will be provided with four tables and twenty chairs to be utilized during the booked party time.
- Birthday Parties can only be booked for children 7 yrs. and older.
- Children 2 and under are allowed free access when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Non-Swimmers must be accompanied in the water by a parent/adult at all times at arms length.
- Non-Swimmers must remain in the shallow end at all times.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult (16 years of age or older) at all times.
- Parties may bring food, drinks, and presents, but no glass containers are allowed in the pool area. (Food and drink are only permitted in the designated pool party area).
- No flotation devices other than water wings or life jackets will be allowed in the pool area.
- Proper swimming attire is required.
*No street clothes, denim shorts, or thong bathing suits.
*Non-potty trained children must wear swim diapers.
- Upon arrival, party attendants must sign in at Rec. Check. At the conclusion of the party, pay the Rec. Check attendant for each individual.
- Private parties may be booked by contacting the Aquatics Coordinator or the Director of Campus Recreation.
- Private Party (less than 40 people) $160 for two hours.
- Private Party (40-65 people) $240 for two hours.
- Private Party (65-85 people) $280 for two hours.
- For a Private Party (85 people or more), please contact the Office of Campus Recreation at 731-881-7745 for more information and prices.
- Private Parties require a $50 non-refundable deposit a week prior to the party. The remaining balance is to be paid on the day of the party.