- All equipment must be used in the manner for which it was designed.
- Keep hands and feet clear of moving parts while machine is in use. Place hands and feet only on the handgrips and foot pads provided.
- Please wipe down equipment after use.
- No food, tobacco, chewing gum, glass bottles, or cans. Only water is allowed in a plastic container with a lid.
- Only athletic clothing is permitted. Shirts and athletic shoes are required at all times.
- No foul language or loud outbursts will be tolerated.
- No coats, bags, backpacks, etc. are allowed in fitness area.
- No outside personal training is permitted in the facility.
- Return all weights to their proper location after use.
- All free weight users must have at least one spotter.
- Please do not occupy the equipment between sets.
- There is a 30-minute time limit on all cardio equipment during peak hours. if no one is waiting you may reset your equipment.
- Always secure free weights on lifting bars with clamps.
- If unfamiliar with proper equipment use, please ask for assistance.
- Do not operate equipment if it has loose or damaged parts. If machine fails to operate correctly, do not attempt to repair. Notify the fitness attendant of the problem.
- Participants exercise at their own risk, and they are responsible for their own health and safety.
- It is the user's responsibility to follow and obey all rules posted by Campus Recreation staff. Please direct all questions, concersn and maintenance needs to fitness attendant.