- Go to www.imleagues.com and click Create Account
- Enter your information, and use your School email (@ut.utm.edu) and submit
- You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to your school-If not you can search schools by clicking the "Schools" link
**Note** IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
Sign up for a Sport
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page IMLeagues
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men's, Women's, Co-Rec, etc.)
- Choose the division you'd like to play in.
- You can join the sport one of three ways
Create a team (For team captains)
Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the "Invite Members" link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they've already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them
- If they haven't yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the "Invite by Email Address" box, and input their email address
Join a team
Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
- Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
- Going to the captain's playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
Join as a Free Agent
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you'd like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team
The IM Sports Office will also create teams off of the Free Agent list once there are enough to make a team for each sport
- You must come by the Student Recreation Center and pay the ENTRY FEE for that sport.
- Entry Fee (Methods of Payment):
- Check Payable To - University of Tennessee at Martin
View the hours of operation of our facilities
View Hours >
Learn More >