Career Employment Services also provides assistance to employers seeking job candidates:
- On-campus recruiting
- Excellent career-oriented potential employees with solid academic backgrounds
- Campus-wide career fair
How to Participate
- As early as possible, schedule your recruiting date and position opening(s) so that Career Employment Services has adequate time to publicize your visit.
- Fill out a student evaluation form upon completion of each student interview.
- Meet with the faculty associated with your area of interest whenever possible.
- Keep lines of communication open with Career Employment Services.
- Adhere to the Principles for Professional Coduct by the national Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE)
- List job vacancies
- Understand that UT Martin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and adheres to the strict guidelines of Affirmative Action.