Who is Eligible?
This program is available to all UT Martin undergraduate and graduate students who are enrolled in classes and to UT Martin alumni.
- Produce a rough draft of your resume prior to seeking resume preparation assistance.
- Comply with on-campus interview sign-up procedures.
- Notify us when you find employment.
- The online recruitment service www.experience.com
- On-campus interviews
- On-campus interview feedback
- Campus-wide career fair
- Resume, interviewing and job search advising
- Job vacancy listings
- Employment publications
- NACE job choices
- Salary information
Job Search Tools
- Log on and create a user name and use the password "SKYHAWK"
- Upload resume
- Look through job and internship information
- Apply for positions
www.alumni.tennessee.edu (Go to services → Career Services → Job Search → Career Shift)
Ready to become Skyhawk? Find out how.
Visit Admissions >
With the official opening on June 9, 1995, the library
expanded to 120,000 square feet, and the renovation
included space for a Special Collections area, a Media
Center, and group study space.
Visit the Library >