University Points of Pride
- Offers the nationally and internationally recognized UT degree.
- Delivers quality undergraduate education with doctorally prepared faculty committed to teaching excellence.
- Offers rigorous graduate programs in agriculture, business, education and family and consumer sciences.
- Serves students with a dedicated faculty and staff who provide a caring and nurturing campus environment.
- Fosters close relationships with mentors and the opportunity to grow beyond the classroom through extracurricular activities and projects.
- Provides nationally accredited programs.
- Utilizes technologically-enhanced instruction including wireless access to the Internet.
- Excels in student preparation for professional schools, graduate school placements, and career licensure and certifications.
- Represents the enriching blend of people and ideas from more than 30 countries.
- Develops student leadership skills through service and leadership opportunities enhanced by more than 150 campus organizations.
- Competes in Division I athletics as a member of the Ohio Valley Conference.
- Maintains a residential, traditional campus located in a friendly and beautiful collegiate setting in Northwest Tennessee.
- Creates a campus environment which has been recognized for campus safety and grounds management.
- Provides travel opportunities to prepare students to live and work successfully in a global society.
- Serves as home for UT Martin Online providing 24/7 access to selected undergraduate and graduate program offerings.
For additional University Points of Pride and other UT Martin quick facts, click here.
University Kudos is our way of showing you some of the wonderful things that people are saying about UT Martin and its employees.
View University Kudos >
The outstanding academic achievements of undergraduate students at the University of Tennessee at Martin have been honored with publication of the Fall 2016 Chancellor's out of state Honor Roll and Fall 2016 Chancellor's in state Honor Roll.
Spring 2017 out-of-state results >
Spring 2017 in-state results >