145 Gooch Hall

Martin, TN 38238


(731) 881-3089


(731) 881-3589


Tina Collier,


What is a dual enrollment student?

Dual enrollment students receive both high school and college credit for courses in which they enroll. These courses are typically during the regular school day.


What is a concurrent student?

Concurrent students only receive college credit for courses in which they enroll. These courses are typically outside of the school day and can be taken on the Martin campus or at one of our extended locations (Jackson, Parsons, Ripley, or Selmer).


Dual Enrollment Handbook



Ag Economics 110, Ag Engineering 110, Animal Science 110 & 210, Art 110, English 111 & 112, Finance 160, History 201 & 202, Math 140, 160 & 170, Music 111, Natural Resource Management 100, Plant Science 110, Psychology 101.


Option A - Taught in high school by qualified high school instructor

Option B - Taught in high school by UT Martin faculty

Option C - Taught outside the high school during the regular school day

Option D - Taught outside the high school after the regular school day


Extra Information:

  • Dual enrollment students are not admitted as degree seeking into UT Martin. Students wishing to continue taking UT Martin courses after high school must formally apply to the University.
  • Students participating in dual enrollment courses must comply with the course syllabus and use all required texts and materials.
  • Dual enrollment students can request an official UT Martin Student ID card. The ID cards authorize students to use the University library and resources on a limited basis.
  • Dual enrollment scheduling depends upon the high school's needs and scheduling. Close coordination between UT Martin and high schools ensures academic quality, student services, and faculty support.

Apply Now

Discover UT Martin Dual Enrollment!

Apply Now!


Request a Student ID Card

Request an ID Card with our online request form.

Click Here >