Mohammad Obadat, Ph.D., P.E
Department of Engineering
124D Joseph E. Johnson EPS Building
Phone: 731-881-7392 Fax: 731-881-7383
- Ph.D. Civil & Environmental Engineering, The University of Iowa, 2003
- M.S.M.E. Civil & Environmental Engineering, Jordan University of Science and Technology, 1998
- B.S.M.E. Civil & Environmental Engineering,Jordan University of Science and Technology, 1995
Department of Engineering,
University of Tennessee at Martin, August 2004- present
Public Service and Other Relevant Activities
- Traffic and parking (standing committee)
- Member of TRB (Transportation Research Board) Emerging technology in construction and design in transportation committee
- Faculty Senate
- Awards and scholarship committee
- Curriculum committee
- Consulting work: Workshop "SuperPave Hot Mix Asphalt Design" for Carlson Consulting Engineering
- Obadat Mohammad, S. Kissell, W. Anderson, M. Kee "Traffic study for UT Martin campus and surrounding", accepted for 2009 ASEE Southeast Section Conference, Marietta, GA.
- Obadat Mohammad and Holt Steve "Instructional Technology Tools: Exploring What's New", 2008 ASEE Southeast Section Conference, Memphis, TN .
- Obadat Mohammad "Construction and teaching of a new asphalt laboratory for the engineering department at the University of Tennessee at Martin", 2007 ASEE Southeast Section Conference, Louisville, KY .
- Obadat Mohammad "Implementing field work in teaching Transportation Engineering course", 2007 ASEE Southeast Section Conference, Louisville, KY .
- Obadat, M., Lee, H. D., and Bhatti, A. "Predicting Fatigue Life of Rails Using Measured and 3D Finite Element Simulated Strain Histories", Proceedings of the 81st Annual Transportation Research Board Meating, TRB(CD-ROM), 2001.
- ENGR 121 Statics
- ENGR 350 Surveying
- ENGR 352 Transportation Engineering
- ENGR 451 Geotechnical Engineering
- ENGR 453 Pavement design and analysis
See our engineering program
Learn More >
See our projects
Learn More >