Learn about the fashion industry from apparel production to marketing and distribution.
Through this course you will gain an understanding of:
- various operations involved in the making of garments,
- economic and social factors that influence consumer demand for fashion,
- international import and export issues, and
- how the wholesale fashion market works.
A sampling of assignments for this course include:
- Manufacturing Layout Project
- Foreign Producer Internet Research
- Manufacturing Company Reserach and Presentation
- Stock Market Analysis
See the career opportunities of Family & Consumer Sciences
Learn More >