Learn about fashion marketing techniques used to promote fashion.
Through this course you will be able to:
- understand the basic fashion marketing strategies used in the industry for TV, radio, newspaper, magazine, online and outdoor advertising,
- apply planning and promotion strategies to real life situations, and
- understand and practice strategies of event planning including fashion show production.
A sampling of assignments for this course include:
- Specialty Retail Store Creation and Advertising Group Project
- Advertisement Analysis
- Producing professional Flyers
- Examine Case Studies for promotion in retail stores
See the career opportunities of Family & Consumer Sciences
Learn More >