Campus Vending Services

The University of Tennessee contracts with vendors to provide vending on the Martin campus. The Office of Finance and Administration is responsible for managing the contract.


All vending machines are equipped to accept cash. In addition, the Skyhawk campus card may be used for vending in the dormitories and in numerous academic buildings on campus.


If you need additional information regarding vending services, please contact Monica Black at (731) 881-7755 or

Effectiveness and Efficiency

Submit a Contract Review Request

Click Here >

Outside Interest Disclosure

Submit an Outside Interest Disclosure form (paperless)

Click Here >