To install the newest version of Office through the Microsoft Student Advantage program, follow the instructions below. If you have any questions, please contact the ITS HelpDesk.
1. Log in with your UTM email credentials (Students: email@example.com Faculty/Staff: firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Choose Settings from the top-right menu
3. Choose Office 365 Settings from the drop down list.
4. Choose Software for the list of software available to you.
5. Choose Desktop Setup
6. Click on the set up button and follow the instructions.
Welcome to the UT Martin Information Technology Services Help Desk. We are here to serve our faculty, staff and students with technology related questions or problems. We have a knowledgeable staff ready to assist you.
The Office of Information Technology Services maintains several computer labs across campus. You must have a valid UT Martin staff or student ID card to gain access to the lab. Once inside, you must have a valid username and password login to gain access to the campus network.