Office 365 ProPlus: The New Microsoft Office for Students
Office 365 ProPlus is now available with your "NetID" account
What is my NetID?
If you already have your NetID password set up, go to https://portal.microsoftonline.com
Because of the University's enterprise agreement with Microsoft, students are able to download and install Microsoft Office ProPlus desktop applications AT NO ADDITIONAL COST.
Where can I download Office 365 ProPlus?
Instructions for installing the software and managing licenses are available online.
Who is eligible?
Any student whose primary affiliation is "student".
What software can I download?
Eligible students will be able to download Microsoft Office ProPlus applications on up to 5 devices (PC, Mac, and/or mobile device). These applications include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote*, Access*, and Publisher*.
*Windows PC client programs and/or features only. Cannot be used across devices
What happens when I graduate & leave UTM?
Once you have left the University, your Microsoft Office ProPlus subscription will end. You may enroll in other available consumer or commercial offers.
Office 365 Web Apps includes:
- pAccess to Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote from your web browserp
- pSkyDrive Pro – Online document storage with up to 7GB of storagep
- pOpen, edit and share your Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote files from your web browserp
Office 365 ProPlus includes:
- A digital download of Office 365 ProPlus to install on PC/Mac for up to 5 devices
- Office 365 ProPlus stays up to date with the latest releases from Microsoft (currently Office Professional Plus 2013)
- Office Mobile access for iOS and Android devices
- >Create and store Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, OneNote, and Publisher files locally on your machine
Questions? Contact the HelpDesk!
Phone (731) 881-7900