Courses Taught and Syllabi
EXSC 305 Applied Human Movement
EXSC 429 Application in Exercise Physiology
EXSC 430 Exercise Physiology
EXSC 431 Exercise Prescription for General Populations
Ph.D. Health and Kinesiology
Major: Exercise Science
M.S. Exercise Science
- The Influence of Body Composition and Segmental Mass on Kinetic Variables Associated with Youth Throwing Injuries (2009). Principle Investigator: J. Garner, Ph.D.
- Osteoporosis Knowledge, Health Beliefs, and Bone Mineral Density in Men and Women Ages 35 to 50 (2009). Principle Investigator: M. Bass, Ph.D.
- Changes in Health Behaviors of College Freshmen Over Four Years (2008). Principal Investigator: M. Ford-Wade
- A Comparison of Gait Dynamics in Individuals with Low or Normal Bone Mineral Density (2007.) Principle Investigator: C. Wade, Ph.D.
- Are waist circumference and sedentary behavior inversely related in African American Adolescents (2005). Principle Investigator: S. Lacey, M.S.
- Risk Factors Associated with Low Bone Mineral Density Among University of Mississippi Employees: Follow-up Study. Principle Investigator: M. Ford-Wade