Housing Application Cancellation
To cancel your housing, you will need to access the Online Housing Portal:
- Select "Personal Information"
- Select "Online Housing Application"
- Select "Go to RMS Student Web for Housing
- You will then arrive at the Online Housing Portal landing page
- Click the button or text labeled 'Housing Application'
- At the bottom of the page click the link that matches your application type
- On the next page, select the Cancel Code from the dropdown that matches your reason for cancelling
- Type in any additional information in the cancellation notes field
- Click 'Finish' to send your cancellation request. The request will enter workflow and either be approved or rejected
Listen to a welcome message from Earl Wright, Director of Housing.
Listen Now >
The Office of Housing has a rolling deadline for housing applications. Applications can be taken up to the day the residence halls open.
View Housing Applications >