In order to apply for Housing, please complete a Housing Application (see options below) and return it with a $100 housing prepayment for a residence hall request (Fall 2014) or a $150 housing deposit for a University Village request (Fall 2014). Beginning Fall 2015, a $150 deposit is required with all housing applications. No deposit is required for summer semester in the residence halls. Make check or money order (do not send cash by mail) payable to UT Martin. Mail to Office of Housing, 269 Clement Hall, Martin, TN 38238.
The housing deposit is refundable up to April 1 for Fall 2014 and June 1 beginning Fall 2015.
Prepayments / Deposits:
- Residence Halls (Cooper, Ellington, Browning) - $100 Prepayment. (Fall 2014 Applications Only)
- University Village A-E and F-H- $150 Deposit
- All Fall 2015 Housing applications will require $150 Deposits (Residence Halls and University Village).
- University Courts and Grove - $150 Deposit ($50 Due with Application, $100 Due when Lease is signed).
You may apply for housing either one of three ways:
To view the file:
- Select the link and your Adobe Acrobat viewer will open.
To download the file:
- Right click on the link, and then select 'Save Target As'.
If you do not have an Adobe Reader, you may download a free copy.
Listen to a welcome message from Earl Wright, Director of Housing.
Listen Now >
The Office of Housing has a rolling deadline for housing applications. Applications can be taken up to the day the residence halls open.
View Housing Applications >