The Office of Housing has a rolling deadline for housing applications. Applications can be taken up to the day the residence halls open. There is no application fee; however, there is a $100 pre-payment applied towards your first semester charges in the residence halls. For University Village A-E and F-H, there is a $150 deposit, not a pre-payment.
Prepayments / Deposits:
- Residence Halls (Cooper, Ellington, Browning) - $100 Prepayment.
- University Village A-E and F-H- $150 Deposit.
- University Courts and Grove - $150 Deposit ($50 Due with Application, $100 Due when Lease is signed).
You may apply for housing either one of three ways:
To view the file:
- Select the link and your Adobe Acrobat viewer will open.
To download the file:
- Right click on the link, and then select 'Save Target As'.
If you do not have an Adobe Reader, you may download a free copy.
Listen to a welcome message from Earl Wright, Director of Housing.
Listen Now >
The Office of Housing has a rolling deadline for housing applications. Applications can be taken up to the day the residence halls open.
View Housing Applications >