- Logon to BANNER Self Service Web
- Select "Personal Information"
- Select "Online Housing Application"
- Select "Go to RMS Student Web for Housing"
- You will then arrive at the Online Housing Portal landing page
- Click the button or text labeled 'Housing Application'
- Click on the application type in whichever section matches what you are (Returning, First Time, or Transfer Resident)
- The housing application will then open
- Click 'Next Step' to proceed
- Read the information related to adding a room preference and click the green plus sign once you wish to add a room preference
- Click either 'Community' or 'Building' in the Preference Type dropdown
- Make a specific preference choice in the Preference dropdown box
- Click 'Select' to add the preference
- If you wish to make a special housing request, you may do so in the boxes to the right. Click 'Next Step' to proceed
- To add a roommate preference, click the green plus sign
- You may search for your roommate by name, ID, or cell phone number if it is in the housing database
- Once you have entered the search information, click 'Add Roommate' and then 'Save'
- Here you may also make specific Roommate Matching Preferences. Click 'Next Step' to proceed
- Please fill out the missing person information and legal standing to proceed to the next step
- Your PDF summary will load on the next page. You may email this or download it. Click FINISH to finish the application
- The last step is to pay your housing deposit. Click 'Make Housing Deposit' to open the TouchNet payment window and make your housing deposit.
If you are a Prospective Student, you will need to apply for admission before you will be able to apply for housing online.
Once you have submitted your application, you will need to send your prepayment or deposit to Housing to complete the application process.
Prepayment - The $100 prepayment is only for the residence halls. The prepayment amount is applied toward the first semester rent in the residence halls.
Deposit - The $150 deposit is only for University Village. The deposit amount is not applied to rent. However, it is refunded at the end of the lease as long as there are no damages and the apartment is left in a clean condition.
If you do not wish to apply online, you may download an application and return it to the Housing Office.
Listen to a welcome message from Earl Wright, Director of Housing.
Listen Now >
The Office of Housing has a rolling deadline for housing applications. Applications can be taken up to the day the residence halls open.
View Housing Applications >