You will need to apply to be admitted to the university. To do this, go to the UTM home page (www.utm.edu), go to the Prospective Students area, and select Apply Online. After you have submitted an application for admission to the university, you will receive an e-mail message that will show you how to apply for housing online. The following is an example of the email you will receive:
Your application for admission to UT Martin is now being processed. You may now also apply for the Residence Halls or University Village, online!
Here is how to apply online for housing at UT Martin:
- Go to www.utm.edu, and click on Main Quick Links.
- Click on Banner Student Information.
- Click Login for Students, Faculty, and Staff.
- To login, use your Social Security Number as your ID. You will use your birthday as your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Initially, your PIN is set to your birthday in the format mmddyy (such as 123185 for December 31, 1985).
- The first time only, you will change your PIN, and provide a hint to help you remember your PIN in case you forget.
- After that, select the Personal Information menu.
- Finally, click Online Residence Hall and University Village Application.
If you should have any questions or need further assistance, please visit us at the Housing Office in the Administration Building, Room 224, or give us a call at (731) 881-7730. You may also send us an e-mail.
We hope you enjoy the convenience of applying for housing online!
Listen to a welcome message from Earl Wright, Director of Housing.
The Office of Housing has a rolling deadline for housing applications. Applications can be taken up to the day the residence halls open.
Need somewhere to stay over the summer?
Apply for summer housing in Cooper Hall:
$890 for full summer or $1,330 for a private room
$445 for one session or $665 for a private room
$305 for Maymester only or $445 for a private room