The Housing team is a diverse group of talented and hard working individuals committed to providing a safe, welcoming, and caring environment for our residents.
We encourage you to be a part of our team!
Full Time Position(s):
- All full time positions are currently filled.
The Resident Assistant (RA) class is offered every spring semester. In order to be a considered, you must meet the following requirements:
- Currently attending or have future plans to attend the RA class
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.3.
- Satisfactory disciplinary record
- Able to complete a background check
- Be at least a second semester Freshman
- Previously lived in a residence hall
All selected RAs will receive the following compensation:
- The RA will be given a Private Room at no charge to them.
- The RA will be given a stipend of $1,060 per semester paid bi-weekly.
- The RA will be compensated for every hour of desk work after completion of 60 desk hours per semester (Browning, Ellington, and Cooper).
- The RA will be compensated for break periods.
Visit our offices in Clement Hall, Room 269, to pick up an application.
Federal law requires employment eligibility before hire.
UTM is an EEO/AA/Title VI/Title IX/Section 504/ADA/ADEA employer. The University seeks to diversify its work force. Therefore, all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability or Vietnam veteran status, are strongly encouraged to apply.
Listen to a welcome message from Earl Wright, Director of Housing.
Listen Now >
The Office of Housing has a rolling deadline for housing applications. Applications can be taken up to the day the residence halls open.
View Housing Applications >