Obtaining A Visa

For current information about how to get a visa for the United States, visit the U.S. Department of State web site: Travel.State.Gov


For study at TIEP or at UTM, you will need a student visa (F-1). After we receive your application for TIEP and/or UTM at the Office of International Programs and Admissions, we will send you the signed I-20 document. With the I-20, your passport and other documents that the consulate requires, you can apply for a visa at the nearest U.S. Consulate.

Translate This Page

마틴, 마틴 테네시 주립 대학교 및 영어 프로그램에 대해 더 알고싶으시면 여기를 클릭해 주세요!