Off-Campus Service Request Forms

Request in-person library instruction for your extended campus class (instructors only)

Request Library-owned materials be sent to extended campus site library or to your house (out of region UT Online students only)


Interlibrary Loan: Request something not at Paul Meek Library (Did you check the catalog?)


Connect to Library Resources from Off-Campus