If you have a laptop running Windows and an 802.11b wireless card you can print over the wireless network to any of the Pharos printers.
- Connect to the UTM wireless network. It is called romulus.
- Once you have connected to romulus open a web browser and log in.
- Go to http://wirelessprint/uniprint/. Click on “Packages”. The printer in the upstairs lab is "CHARGER_Lib Lab Queue" and the printer downstairs is "CHARGER_Library Ref Queue." You can save the installer to your desktop or run it from the current location. After saving to the desktop, double-click on the print installer file to open. Choose install and then finish. The new printer will show up in your printer list.
- Just swipe your ID card at the pharos station and print your document.
- The printer will remain installed on your computer unless you remove it, however remember that you must authenticate through your web browser each time you use the wireless network or you will not be able to print.