All application materials must be sent to the UT Martin Office of Graduate Studies.
227 Administration Building
Martin, TN 38238
Students applying to the MASC program must submit the following items as part of the admissions application.
- Graduate School Application (Note: The official application will not be available until after THEC approval in April. However, students are encouraged to submit all other required application materials.)
- Official transcripts (Download a form to send to institutions.)
- Official GRE test scores
- Graduate Assistant Application
- Current resume
- Three current and relevant letters of recommendation. These must be professional rather than personal references (i.e., from employers, faculty members rather than pastor, friend).
- A 500-word statement of professional goals that addresses the student’s career goals and how the MASC would contribute to the achievement of those goals.