Study Abroad



Majors in foreign languages are required to complete a language immersion experience as approved by the faculty adviser.

View Majors >


Placement & Retro Credit

Students who entered with two or more high school units of Spanish or French, and who wish to continue in the same language, will take the department's placement exam and, based on the results of that exam, will be advised to enroll in 115 or a more advanced class.

View Placement & Retro Credit >