Date: Saturday, September 29, 2018
Registration Fee: $45 per student
Instructor: Alex Beene
Location: Henry County High School, Paris, TN
Register and Pay in our New Marketplace!!
This quick, efficient one-session course is just what you need if you want to...
- Discover quick tips on all four tests to boost your score
- Learn time-saving strategies on sections that drag students down
- Get an overview of the do’s and don’ts in studying habits
- Understand how to focus your abilities to answer questions more efficiently
Remember to bring a pencil and paper
Alex Beene is a UT Martin Adjunct Instructor, an author and educator. He currently serves as a lead instructor for Tennessee Adult Education in three counties. He primarily works with rising high school juniors and seniors needing academic help with major national exams like ACT and SAT, as well as college preparation. His records have been stellar; since 2013, he’s mentored over 1,000 students who have been awarded a combined total of $4.2 million in scholarships and other financial aid.
“Taking Alex’s class will help you understand how to manage your time throughout each part of the test. Not only does he work through each of the parts of the test, but he provides helpful hints and tips to remember as you test. After a session with him, you will feel more at ease about the ACT.” Former Student of Alex.
Dates: Wednesdays, September 5 and 12, 2018 OR Thursdays, September 6 and 13, 2018
Time: 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Registration Fee: $59 per person/couple
Location: McGavock/Hayes Room, Brentwood Country Club, 5213 Country Club Drive, Brentwood, TN 37027
Instructor: Frank Weightman, Ph.D, CEP, AIFA
Register and Pay in our Marketplace
Click here for our informational flyer for the class.
This course will explore how to:
- Define and create your retirement
- Assess the cost
- Evaluate sources of income
- Invest for the future
- Receive funds from retirement plans
- Manage your estate distribution
What are you getting for your money?
- Educational Content: This informative course is designed for education purposes only. You’ll receive instruction about concepts and strategies, like identifying hidden risk, time horizon, and market volatility - not specific financial investments. Your instructor will use straight forward language and full-color graphics to illustrate important financial information you need to know.
- Retirement Workbook: This informative course is designed for education purposes only. You’ll receive instruction about concepts and strategies, like identifying hidden risk, time horizon, and market volatility - not specific financial investments. Your instructor will use straight forward language and full-color graphics to illustrate important financial information you need to know.
- Optional Consultation: The comprehensive 135-page financial workbook is both your guide to the course and a valuable reference tool. Take-home exercises allow you to plug in your numbers and review options that could impact your retirement.
- Benefits of Enrolling: The instructor(s) for this workshop use a proprietary blend of what-to-do with experience-based, real-world how-to information. It’s this blend that may prevent you from making expensive mistakes. In our experience, people don’t make mistakes because they want to, but because they don’t understand what their options are.