Schedule of Courses (will not reflect course updates) and Other Information:
Spring 2014 Final Exam Schedule
Fees for New College courses are charged even if student is already full-time.
The University of Tennessee at Martin uses Banner for registration. The below links will navigate you to the appropriate areas:
- Registration is available via Banner
- Registration priority is based on Student's Earned Hours
- Students must be advised prior to registering
- Students may be prevented from registering if they have a hold with any university department
- Students need to be aware of Off-Site Location Codes prior to registering
- Other Registration Tips
- Banner Self-Service
- Subject Codes
- Building Codes
- Section Codes
- Off-Campus Site Codes
- Student Web Registration Instructions
Any problems with registration should be referred to the Registrar's Office at (731) 881-7050.
**A note about system availability: While striving to maintain system availability 24-hours a day, seven days a week, systems may be made unavailable during nightly file updating runs and occasionally on weekends and/or off-hours for system maintenance.
For Information on How to Pay Fees Visit the Bursar's Web Site: