Course Repeats and Grades
- Students wishing to repeat courses, in which they have already earned an "A" or "B" grade, must obtain permission from the Vice Chancellor of Academic Affairs.
- A student, who desires to repeat courses in order to improve his/her GPA, is not required to repeat those courses at UTM.
- When a course is repeated, the student's last grade counts (even if the last grade is lower than the previous grade).
- Effective summer 1999, the repeated courses are excluded from the student's GPA; however, all grades will remain a visible part of the student's permanent academic record.
- Grades are available by accessing Banner
- Grades will NOT be mailed out each semester.
- If you wish to receive a copy of your grades, you must submit a written request for a transcript to the Office of Academic Records.
- To perform a GPA "what-if-calculation", try out our GPA Calculator. This is an unofficial GPA Calculation, but is fun to play with.
Calculate your GPA with this calculator!
Click Here >
UT Martin Degrees & Majors & General Education
Click below to learn more about UT Martin's Degrees, Majors and General Education.
UT Martin Degrees & Majors >
General Education >