Presents a Plan for Determining the Degree to which objectives are Met and Methods are Followed
1. Presents a plan for evaluating accomplishment of objectives
2. Presents a plan for evaluating and modifying methods over the course of the program
3. Tell who will be doing the evaluation and how they were chosen
4. Clearly states criteria of success
5. Describes how data will be gathered
6. Explains any test instruments or questionaires to be used
7. Describes the process of data analysis
8. Describes any evaluation reports to be produced
Institutional Review Board Application
Submit this application for approval of projects involving human research subjects.
1st Floor Conference Room Form
Submit this form to reserve the 1st floor conference room.
The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) published guidance on December 26, 2013 titled Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (Uniform Guidance). This new guidance as well as additional information (including webcasts, crosswalks of previous and new guidance, and FAQs) can be found at https://cfo.gov/cofar/