Presents a Plan for Determining the Degree to which objectives are Met and Methods are Followed
1. Presents a plan for evaluating accomplishment of objectives
2. Presents a plan for evaluating and modifying methods over the course of the program
3. Tell who will be doing the evaluation and how they were chosen
4. Clearly states criteria of success
5. Describes how data will be gathered
6. Explains any test instruments or questionaires to be used
7. Describes the process of data analysis
8. Describes any evaluation reports to be produced
Resources for Grant Writing
UT Martin pays a membership to access the services of the Grants Resource Center. The GRC is a service provided for member institutions of the American Association of State Universities and Colleges.
Beginning in fiscal year 2013, SAMHSA discretionary grant applications must be submitted electronically through Grants.gov...