VI. Future or Other Necessary Funding
Describes a Plan for Continuation Beyond the Grant Period or the Availability of Other Resources Necessary to Implement the Grant
1. Presents a specific plan to obtain future funding if program is to be continued
2. Describes how maintenance and future program costs will be obtained (if a construction grant)
3. Describes how other funds will be obtained, if necessary to implement the grant
4. Has minimal reliance on future grant support
5. Is accompanied by letters of commitment, if necessary
Institutional Review Board Application
Submit this application for approval of projects involving human research subjects.
1st Floor Conference Room Form
Submit this form to reserve the 1st floor conference room.
The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) published guidance on December 26, 2013 titled Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (Uniform Guidance). This new guidance as well as additional information (including webcasts, crosswalks of previous and new guidance, and FAQs) can be found at https://cfo.gov/cofar/