VI. Future or Other Necessary Funding
Describes a Plan for Continuation Beyond the Grant Period or the Availability of Other Resources Necessary to Implement the Grant
1. Presents a specific plan to obtain future funding if program is to be continued
2. Describes how maintenance and future program costs will be obtained (if a construction grant)
3. Describes how other funds will be obtained, if necessary to implement the grant
4. Has minimal reliance on future grant support
5. Is accompanied by letters of commitment, if necessary
Resources for Grant Writing
UT Martin pays a membership to access the services of the Grants Resource Center. The GRC is a service provided for member institutions of the American Association of State Universities and Colleges.
Beginning in fiscal year 2013, SAMHSA discretionary grant applications must be submitted electronically through Grants.gov...