The following UT Martin information may be required on proposal forms and other grant documents. You may contact the ORGC if you need additional information not listed here.
Congressional District ( U. S. Congress): 8th Representative – David Kustoff
Senators – Lamar Alexander and Bob Corker
- State House District: 76
- State Senate District: 24
- State Development District: Northwest
- DUNS (Dun & Bradstreet) Number: 62-5464235
- EIN (Employee ID or Taxpayer ID) Number: 62-6001636
- Federalwide Assurance: FWA00010216, approved by the Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP).
- IRB Number 00004802 Expires 10/04/2020
- Animal Welfare Assurance Number: 63-R-0119 valid through 6/28/2018
- IPEDS (Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System) Code: 221768 (from National Center for Education Statistics website,http://nces.ed.gov/globallocator). The IPEDS website is http://nces.ed.gov/ipeds
- CAGE code: 1R8L2Carnegie Classification: Masters Level
- FICE (Federal Interagency Commission on Education) Code: 003531OPE ID# 00353100
- F&A Distribution Policy
- NCAIS# 611310
- SAM (CCR) Registration active through September 25th, 2018
- The Treasurer’s Office has made a new Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certificate, effective July 1, 2015. Use the link below and your Net ID and Password to access it on the IRIS on the Web portal.https://irisweb.tennessee.edu/irj/portal/Certificate_of_Exemption
Facilities & Administrative Costs (Indirect Costs) July 1, 2016 - June 30, 2020 : 53% on campus; 20% off campus F&A is allowed. UT Martin's cognizant agency is the US Department of Health & Human Services
2016 University of Tennessee Audit Report
UT Martin Faculty Handbook
USAspending.gov is available to the public to access federal funding data, mandated under the Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act of 2006.
Institutional Review Board Application
Submit this application for approval of projects involving human research subjects.
View Form >
1st Floor Conference Room Form
Submit this form to reserve the 1st floor conference room.
View Form >
Resources for Understanding Uniform Guidance >
Uniform Guidance Changes in Policy "cheat sheet" >
NSF Award and Administration Guide >