The following UT Martin information may be required on proposal forms and other grant documents. You may contact the ORGC if you need additional information not listed here.
Congressional District ( U. S. Congress): 8th Representative – Stephen Fincher
Senators – Lamar Alexander and Bob Corker
- State House District: 76
- State Senate District: 24
- State Development District: Northwest
- DUNS (Dun & Bradstreet) Number: 62-5464235
- EIN (Employee ID or Taxpayer ID) Number: 62-6001636
- Federalwide Assurance: FWA00010216, approved by the Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP). The expiration date for FWA renewal is 6/18/2017.
- IRB Number: 00004802 Expires 5/22/2015
- Animal Welfare Assurance Number: 63-R-0119 valid through 06/28/15
- IPEDS (Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System) Code: 221768 (from National Center for Education Statistics website,http://nces.ed.gov/globallocator). The IPEDS website is http://nces.ed.gov/ipeds
- CAGE code: 1R8L2Carnegie Classification: Masters Level
- FICE (Federal Interagency Commission on Education) Code: 003531OPE ID# 00353100
- F&A Distribution Policy
- NCAIS# 611310
- SAM (CCR) Registration active through January 29, 2016
Contact the ORGC for Other Documents that May be Needed for Proposals Such as:IRS Tax Exemption Letter
Facilities & Administrative Costs (Indirect Costs)
July 1, 2014 - June 30, 2016: 50% on campus; 18.5% off campus
F&A is allowed. UT Martin's cognizant agency is the US Department of Health & Human Services.
2012 University of Tennessee Audit Report
UT Martin Faculty Handbook
UT Audit Report
USAspending.gov is available to the public to access federal funding data, mandated under the Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act of 2006.
Institutional Review Board Application
Submit this application for approval of projects involving human research subjects.
View Form >
1st Floor Conference Room Form
Submit this form to reserve the 1st floor conference room.
View Form >
Resources for Understanding Uniform Guidance >
Uniform Guidance Changes in Policy "cheat sheet" >
NSF Award and Administration Guide >